Mission: As an imaginative and passionate marketer, you will be working with the marketing team on various aspects of the marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for creating marketing assets, executing B2B and B2C campaigns across the full marketing mix to drive brand awareness, new customer acquisition, and engagement of existing users.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work closely with internal team members, partners and agencies to execute integrated through the line B2B and B2C campaigns from start to finish
• Campaign execution includes creation of high quality digital marketing assets such as social media content, paid digital ads, e-newsletters, infographics, landing pages as well as printed collaterals such as brochures, banners, etc.
• Work with partners on marketing campaigns, including providing marketing assets and customized landing pages based on campaign requirements
• Manage social media calendar including execution of social media campaigns to build the community, working with influencers and ambassadors to build the brand
• Responsible for keeping messaging and content across all comms and business functions updated and consistent with latest brand messaging
• Monitor, analyse and deliver reports on marketing campaigns to optimise and improve marketing efficiency
• At least 2 years of relevant B2B and B2C graphic design and marketing experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or Business preferred
• Proficient with design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possess an eye for design and a flair for writing
• Team player - no politics!
• Analytical and metrics-driven
• Well organized with attention to detail
• Flexible and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
• Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles, proactive problem solver
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality
• Experience in payments or credit/lending industry a plus