At Saleswhale, we are building an AI assistant that engages, qualifies leads and books meetings, for our clients, at scale. Our vision is to deploy an AI assistant for every company - to augment humans and abstract away mundane and tedious work.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to build, plan and execute upon our content strategy.
We are proud to have an incredible list of customers, that includes some of the world's leading brands - such as Randstad, General Assembly, Unit4, Stratus Technologies and more.
We are looking for someone who has exemplary writing skills, a flair for creative story-telling and a keen sense of design & aesthetics. You should possess strong critical thinking skills and intellectual rigour as you will be responsible for planning and execution of content that should speak to and attract our target customers.
What You Will Do
- Creative story-telling and content writing for blog and product
- Creative styling and creating graphic vector assets for content
- Research and shortlist articles and content that will appeal to our target audience
- Plan and propose monthly editorial calendar
- Manage and liaise with other content writers to ensure articles are shipped on time and has all the information and resources provided by us
- Help in post-editing for articles written by other content writers
- Reach out and secure appointments with relevant prospects for interviews
- Plan and carry out interviews for content feature
- Plan and run awareness and lead generation campaigns on Linkedin
- Ensuring inbound leads from website & LinkedIn gets touched base within SLA of 24 hours
What We Are Looking For
- Little to no experience in marketing welcomed to apply
- You are hungry, smart, persistent and able to operate in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Excellent and succinct creative-writing and verbal skills a Must
- Above average design and graphic skills
- Possess critical thinking skills and intellectual rigour
- Journalism experience and industry knowledge are bonus
- Responsible, hardworking, accountable and most importantly, a joy to work with