MIT Senseable City Laboratory (SCL), Singapore, part of the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) is looking for a full-time Technology Lead for the ESCAPE project.
SCL is a multi-disciplinary group that develops and deploys interfaces that ease the human understanding of big data and enable faster decisions. The ESCAPE project is a web application with the goal of making travel search fast and intuitive. We intend to bring a consumer-facing product to the market with the help of the SMART Innovation Centre by the end of this year. To this end, we are looking for engineers who are interested in conceptualising, designing and engineering a next generation product from scratch.
Some of our earlier work:
More about us:
· Manage and lead the backend development of project Escape
· Architect, deploy and scale Escape to serve different markets
You are an ideal candidate if you are:
· An experienced developer: You have built and scaled consumer-facing products/apps
· Self-motivated: You would do anything to ship a product and are interesting in forming a team of developers who ship world-class products
· A traveller: You love to travel and are interested in creating something for people like yourself.
Huge bonus, if
· You have worked for startups or founded your own
· You have experience with big geo-spatial data/location-based services