• Involve in full software development life cycle, including documentation and testing
• Conduct user requirement analysis for development of new system and/or enhancement to existing system
• Provide solutions and make recommendations to meet clients’ requirements, resolve business problems
• Design and develop new/existing web applications
• Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport
• Provide operation support and training to end users
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
• Experience in ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server
• Knowledge in AngularJS is a plus
• Highly motivated, self-starter with excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
Please email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: CHIP) or contact our office at +65 6709 3437 for a confidential discussion.