PebbleRoad (www.pebbleroad.com) is a Singapore-based enterprise UX consultancy. We use the design thinking approach and elements of UX design to solve big, messy problems.
We work with clients such as DBS (Singapore), Digi (Malaysia), Sinar Mas (Indonesia), ADB (Philippines), and many government agencies.
We specialise in enterprise digital products and services. We don't just design and build. We also help clients with user adoption, change management and governance strategies.
We started our practice in 2004 with one objective: to do good work. This single-minded pursuit has guided who we hire, the work we do and the decisions we make.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer to join our team in Singapore.
Here's what you'll do:
- Build HTML, CSS and JS prototypes to validate early interface concepts
- Write scalable, maintainable and performant code for production
- Work with ReactJS to build small to large applications
- Work with server-side APIs written in various frameworks
- Keep up-to-date with new, upcoming technologies
- Contribute to the overall user experience of project/product (website/app) from a technical standpoint
We’re looking for someone who:
- 4+ years of related experience
- Experience with React JS, ES2015+ and Node.js
- Basic understanding of Web Components
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as Sass
- Strong understanding of responsive design
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Sketch
- Knowledge and experience with build tools such as Gulp or Grunt
- Knowledge and experience with Git