What does the job entail?
Our team in Singapore has been growing very quickly the past two years and we are looking to move to a bigger office space.
In your role as office manager, you will ensure smooth running of the office and provide support to our team in their day-to-day needs.
Responsibilities - you will:
- Be the key point-of-contact for employees, visitors and third parties in Singapore
- Manage all office-related purchases and stock (e.g. pantry & stationery supplies), as well as overall tidiness of the work environment
- Manage relationships with third parties; including landlords/agents, cleaners, insurers and travel agents, solving issues quickly and effectively
- Provide administrative support to the team (e.g. travel arrangements and reservations for overseas trips)
- Coordinate expenses reports, invoices and maintain receipts’ records
- Provide HR support; helping with onboarding and offboarding of employees; overseeing payroll; and overall adherence to HR policies
- Liaise as required with Europe, in particular with the Head of Finance / HR Department
You could be a good fit if...
… you have experience in Office Management, especially in a startup environment (experience in HR administration could be a plus)
... you speak fluent English (mandatory) and you are used to work in a multicultural environment
… you have great interpersonal and communication skills
… you are autonomous, proactive, and a problem solver (you are always planning ahead)
… you are able to multi-task, prioritise and work with tight deadlines
Top reasons to join the team:
- Kpler teams and offices are small, fast and fun!
- Exercise autonomy and decision-making in a friendly office environment
- Gain international exposure by working closely with the team in Europe, with people from 20 different nationalities