Validus is a fast-growing local fintech startup, led by an experienced team with a vision to help growing SMEs succeed. As the leading financing platform for SMEs in Singapore, our industry partners include Visa Inc, EQ Insurance and NUS-CRI, and are backed by Vertex Ventures (a member of Temasek Holdings).
We are on the lookout for an experienced Digital Designer / Web Designer. It is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual who is passionate about making a real difference and play a significant role in influencing our growth. If you like kicking goals, have a can-do attitude and relish a fast-paced culture, this is where you want to be.
- Work with the Marketing team to transform briefs into creative concepts and final artwork that is aligned with business needs.
- Create visually compelling landing pages, brand assets and ensure overall seamlessness of creative assets developed across channels and devices
- Create graphics and required assets (e.g. high-res GIFs, HTML5 web banners, display advertisements, etc.) for social media channels, including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Exercise independent creative judgment, and proactively provide recommendations on design ideas and layout improvements where possible
Desired skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in graphic design, multimedia or related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Strong knowledge in UI, UX and design principles, adaptive design eye and skill
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and confident working independently
- Must be an enthusiastic, well-organised self-starter able to use initiative and adapt to change
- Appreciation of design principles such as use of typeface, alignment of graphic elements, color palettes, etc.
To apply, please submit your portfolio, expected salary and available start date.