leek incorporates companies and help them manage their governance through an online platform combining highest level of compliance and the latest smart technology.
A unique opportunity to join an innovative startup in the regtech space, initiated by entrepreneurs, well funded, and a proven technology platform in place to support your success!
Sleek is the first Smart Corporate Services platform for Entrepreneurs and SMEs on our online platform https://sleek.sg.
Our pricing is transparent, we use the latest smart technology, and are committed to help entrepreneurs and SMEs in their journey by taking care of all the admin hassle, allowing them to focus on what’s important: your business. Working closely with and reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the successful candidate will be a proactive self-starter identifying what needs to be done and executing.
As a Head Of Accounting, you will be responsible and overseeing the Accounting Department.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department, establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles, processes and controls.
- Develop the Accounting Practice and revenue according to business plans
- Be the point of contact for Sleek’s clients for accounting and tax related matters
- Hire, train and retain a team to ensure delivery, excellence and continuity of the services
- Responsible for the financial strategy associated with the customer that includes short-term and long-term strategies to maximize profitability
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Other ad-hoc accounting related duties
- Work with internal stakeholders and third-party consultants on the specifications and implementation of the Sleek Marketplace platform
- At least a Degree/ACCA or equivalent (preferably qualified CPA)
- Minimum 5 – 6 years working experience and in handling client portfolio
- Experience In A Big 4 is a plus.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Result Driven and efficient
- Immediate availability preferred