$ 3,000 - 5,000 SGD per month
3 months ago
- Provide secretariat support for the Innovation Group in SAL to drive the development of a legal technology ecosystem in Singapore
- Liaise with innovation working group members and stakeholders to implement initiatives to develop the ecosystem and to encourage growth of legal technology start-ups
- Organise events to promote legal technology innovation, e.g. hackathons, roundtable sessions, networking events
- Implement initiatives to support legal tech start-ups
- Administer funding for encouraging innovation
- A good degree in law, with at least 3 years PQE (in law firm practice or legal service)
- Good interpersonal skills, writing and communication skills
- Experience in leadership and strategic planning
- Ability to work independently
- Well-versed with technology and up-to-date on technology trends and innovation culture
- Established network with legal community is advantageous
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume, stating your current/expected salary and date of availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.