Senior Mobile Engineer
At Asia Finance, we believe in empowering people to take control their personal finances effortlessly. That’s why we’re building a robo-assistant to help people like us to budget effectively and meet our saving goals.
We’re backed by the Golden Equator group of companies with expertise and businesses covering every key vertical of the finance and investment industry.
As a Senior Mobile Engineer, you’ll be in charge of building our mobile app. You’ll work closely with our COO, data scientists, product manager, UX designer, and engineers.
What you’ll do:
- Architect and build the iOS|Android app that will be the face of our company
- Work with our backend engineers to seamlessly integrate the APIs
- Ensure code quality by performing code reviews and creating tests
- Actively contribute ideas to an agile team for best ways to solve a problem
What we’re looking for:
- Deep technical knowledge in both iOS & Android app development
- Experience shipping one or more mobile apps, ideally currently in an app store
- Work experience with React Native
- Someone who knows the tricks for UI animations, network communication and memory/battery efficiency
- Someone who loves exploring new technologies
- Someone who can rally the team into a promising direction instead of just waiting for instructions
Why work with us:
- Work in a small and agile team where you’ll constantly make impactful decisions
- You’ll have the freedom to innovate. No idea is too crazy, no tradition is too sacred. Test things out and prove its worth.
- An open and honest culture. You can speak your mind; we all do.
- We’re a close-knit team that loves hanging out together (too often over drinks)
- Apple / Windows / whatever equipment you want. Well, need.
- We work in SPECTRUM, a tech and innovation business club with international startups and companies where tech events are hosted regularly.
- Phenomenal coffee (Nespresso Aguila machine) and a pantry with international snacks.
Pay Range: 4k - 7k