Organize information from key department management to present to CEO.
• Acting as first point of contact dealing with appointments, meetings, calls, emails.
• Organize information from key department management to present to CEO.
• Write and organize minutes of meetings.
• Follow up and managing on minutes, agendas and important work/tasks deadlines of managers.
• Organizing events and meetings.
• Booking and arrangements of travel, transport and accommodation.
• Filing of CEO expenses and administration.
• To handle key stakeholders on behalf of CEO.
Requirement for Candidate:
• Proficient English and Chinese language (written and oral).
• Minutes taking.
• Organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Able to work in high pace and stress.
• Discretion and trustworthy.
• Communication skills, tactful and diplomatic.
• At least 5 years working experience.
Based in Singapore and requires to travel with CEO regularly.