$ 5,000 - 8,000 SGD per month
5 months ago
Grow and manage the local and Asia marketing team.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and execution strategic marketing plans to increase brand awareness in both academic and public customers
- Responsible to create marketing efforts and strategies to retain existing customers.
- Manage and coordinate Media and Advertising agencies to develop strategies.
- Day to day includes managing marketing, creative staff, internal departments and lead marketing effort to understand customer’s requirements, gaps and needs.
- Grow and manage the local and Asia marketing team.
Reporting to CEO
- Good understanding of traditional and emerging digital/media marketing channels and strategies
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Task oriented and able to deliver projects on time
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends
- Budget management skills and proficiency
- Familiar with latest trends and technologies in web design, viral marketing and social media management.
- 5-10 years experience in FMCG, Technology, Digital media, Consumer Healthcare industry.
- Demonstrate participation in successful marketing campaigns.
Language proficiency: Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese
Education: Degree in Mass communication, Business, Marketing.