$ 23,000 - 29,000 EUR per annum
7 months ago
- We are looking for a Senior Developer to work with the Digital Commerce Platform - Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Must still be willing to learn and innovate.
- You will have the opportunity to work with international clients and in very challenging digital commerce projects of great complexity.
- We work in small agile teams, composed of elements with diverse competencies and responsibilities, but where everyone is directly involved in the whole cycle of software development.
- Be a tech lead to whom your colleagues will reach for help and assistance regarding problem solving.
- Follow and promote the best quality practices in the various aspects of software development (Design, Code, Scalability, Architecture and Testing)
- Develop, document and test solutions as specified and planned.
- Ability to work on complex problems.
- Be responsible for managing your time in an efficient and autonomous way.
- Be updated with the latest innovations regarding frontend development technologies and methodologies.
- BSc and/or MSc in Computer Engineering or similar training.
- Excellent knowledge in XML and JSON
- Excellent knowledge in SASS.
- Excellent knowledge in development with the use of webservices, APIs or other type of system integrations.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Git or another similar system.
- Enjoys teamwork.
- Mandatory fluency in English.
Nice to have
- Understanding the concepts of Test Driven Development.
- Previous knowledge or experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud or other e-commerce platform.
- Opportunity to work with an extremely motivated international team.
- Culture oriented to feedback.
- Possibility of bootcamps in the Stockholm office.
- Support for attending training and technology conferences.
- Regular social events.
- Macbook Pro, Headphones, state of the art monitor, among others ...
- Snacks, espresso coffee, fresh fruit, tea, ping pong table.
- Health Insurance.