We are looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to work with Magento Commerce platform.
You will have the opportunity to work with international clients and in challenging digital commerce projects of great complexity.
We work in small agile teams, composed of elements with diverse competencies and responsibilities, but where everyone is directly involved in the whole cycle of software development.
Lead the Front-end team in our portuguese office in Évora.
Coach and train other front-end developers.
Lead the front-end work within our projects, helping the project team and the client regarding what are the best solutions and best practices regarding the front-end implementation.
Follow and promote the best quality practices in the various aspects of software development (Design, Code, Scalability, Architecture and Testing)
Develop, document and test solutions as specified and planned.
Ability to work on complex problems.
Be responsible for managing your time in an efficient and autonomous way.
Be updated with the latest innovations regarding front-end development technologies and methodologies.
- BSc and/or MSc in Computer Science or similar training.
- Excellent knowledge about RequireJS.
- Excellent knowledge in Responsive Design;
- Excellent knowledge of Less, Sass and / or Grunt.
- Good knowledge in PHP.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with Git or another similar system.
- Enjoy teamwork
- Mandatory fluency in English.
Nice to have
- Experience working with MVC Architectures.
- Understand the concepts of Test Driven Development.
- Prior knowledge or experience in Magento.
- Knowledge of Symfony 2, Zend Framework, Composer, Redis, Varnish, Apache, Nginx and / or Capistrano.
- Experience in E-Commerce / Digital Commerce.
- Knowledge of server provisioning (Vagrant, Puppet and / or Docker).
- Opportunity to work with an extremely motivated international team.
- Culture oriented to feedback.
- Possibility of bootcamps in the Stockholm office.
- Support for attending training and technology conferences.
- Regular social events.
- Macbook Pro, Headphones, state of the art monitor, among others ...
- Snacks, espresso coffee, fresh fruit, tea, ping pong table.
- Health Insurance.