We are looking for Web Application Software Engineers combining skills and experiences in software development of web applications with IT operation skills to join our product team.
You are the right candidate if you combine competencies in software engineering to build cloud native web applications with operational responsibility of running and scaling them. In other words, DevOps is your 'middle' name. You go for Infrastructure-as-Code and have the strong desire to never see the same class of problem twice because it’s been automated away.
You will be developing a State-of-the-Art SaaS web product in React on AWS Lambda enabling self-service management and reporting of mobile advertisement for our global customer base. You will be interfacing with our Data Science, and Platform team in Karlsruhe, DE to create an globally scalable solution. But that is just the beginning - we plan to build out our Lisbon team to build a whole range of new products, from Voice to IoT. So there is plenty of room to grow and learn. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does for us, we would love to hear from you.
Our culture is one of constant learning and challenging. We value attitude over skill - we believe that skills can be learned but personal attitude is intrinsic.
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer
- An appreciation for cloud native web architectures and scaling challenges
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- Ability to work independently and self-directed within a team of equals.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- no powerpoint and buzzword bingo
- as little process es necessary, as much freedom as possible (inspired by Netflix Freedom and Responsibility)
- committed yet very flexible startup work culture
- learn and master the skills for your professional future
- global team