Job description & requirements
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop new user-facing features.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
· Assure that all user inputs are validated before submitting to back-end.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Any other duties as assigned by Department Head.
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science with any additional certification that is relevant to the role and the expected skills proficiency listed below.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in live projects as Front-end developers.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS .
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX .
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT etc.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
What’s it like working at Zeemart Pte Ltd?
Not-your-usual startup...we're a bunch of seasoned entrepreneurs from various industries (advertising, technology, exhibitions, f&B) that have come together to build the region's first B2B platform for the F&B industry.
If you're up for solving the industry's biggest challenges, come join our merry crew! Being in food-tech, we guarantee there'll be lots of food tasting and beer drinking :)