Job description & requirements
We're looking for an experienced developer to work on software that is delivered as SaaS, and used globally by one of the world's leading Fortune 500 organisations.
You will own the development, evolution, and delivery of a product in its entirety. You will report to the CTO and CEO.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Server configuration and maintenance
- Back-end application logic development
- Front-end logic development
- User interface design and implementation
- 3rd level support directly with the customer
A desire to experiment, as well as design scalable, and configurable solutions is important.
Skills & Requirements
You should be an expert in:
- PHP (without frameworks)
- CSS3 (including responsive design)
- Linux (Ubuntu server)
You should have a GitHub account, and StackOverflow account that you can submit for review as well.
Examples of things that you must know include:
- HTML5 Canvas
- Websockets (client and server side handling)
- PHP anonymous functions
What’s it like working at Lucep?
Totally freakin' awesome.
You need to love what you do and be self motivated - there's no micro managing here. If you need hand holding, this place is not for you.
Here is some media about us and our products:
- Meet Lucep's AI Sales Gorilla
- Never miss a sales lead with Lucep
- Here’s a tech solution to the killer queues at banks and ATMs in cash-starved India
- Seasoned founders make bulbs flash for newbie entrepreneurs
It's also great speaking at events and sharing our knowledge and opinions:
- "It's only a brief matter of time before robots start taking care of themselves" - Entrepreneur
- Lucep's Sales for Startup panelist series
- Industry 4.0, AI and Asia - Innovation Centre Denmark