Job description & requirements
· Play a leading role in developing new supercapacitor cells.
· Participate in cell design, fabrication, and testing.
· Provide subject matter expertise related to pouch and/or cylindrical cell assembly.
· Proactively drive and secure intellectual property.
· Expertise in pouch and/or cylindrical cell fabrication and assembly.
· Extensive knowledge in supercapacitor and battery electrochemistry.
· Experience in battery cell R&D.
· PhD or R&D experience related to batteries at pouch and/or cylindrical cell level.
· Strong communication skills.
What’s it like working at Involt?
At Involt, we are driven, collaborative, innovative, open and fast paced.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Company outings
Progression: Professional development
Observe, orient, decide, and act.