Job description & requirements
· Play a leading role in setting up a novel supercapacitor manufacturing process.
· Determine project needs: equipment, materials, and subprocesses.
· Drive the project implementation- develop and customize manufacturing equipment.
· Process control, monitoring and optimization
· Proactively drive and secure intellectual property.
· At least 3 years of work experience in advanced manufacturing.
· Degree in an engineering discipline – Manufacturing Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Chemical Engineering or related.
· Experience in automation and machine design.
· Experience with optimization and design of experiments (DOE).
· Independent and proactive personality with the confidence to drive a complex project.
· Strong communication skills.
What’s it like working at Involt?
At Involt, we are driven, collaborative, innovative, open and fast paced.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Company outings
Progression: Professional development
Observe, orient, decide, and act.