Job description & requirements
We are the team behind Pigeonhole Live, a real-time interactive live Q&A platform that companies in over 50 countries use at their live events and meetings. We have done over 20,000 events and meetings around the world, and growing rapidly. We're looking for talented, experienced product designers who are looking for a new challenge in Singapore and want to be part of a growing start-up with a global impact.
We pride ourselves on having a sleek, refined and user-friendly Pigeonhole Live product. Join our Product Design Team, where we place heavy emphasis on human-centred design and simple, intuitive user flows and experiences.
You will be designing experiences for a wide range of audiences, from tech-savvy teens to busy corporate executives, with the goal of encouraging interactivity and driving conversations at both serious and casual meetings. Your work will have an impact across diverse industries, including education, healthcare, government, multinational humanitarian organisations, finance and media.
We are looking for people with experience shipping products, who have weathered release cycles and understand the details that matter at each stage of product development. You are a perfectionist with a keen eye for pixel perfect interfaces and are attentive to both macro and micro-interactions.
You might be a good fit for this position if you have the following skills...
- User empathy and attention to user emotions
- Experience designing for web and mobile interfaces
- Comfortable building UI elements and making high and low fidelity prototypes at different stages of the design process with integrated user flows
- Strong command of the English language
- Worked in a product UI/UX team, preferably in a start-up
- Good understanding of responsive design
- Familiar with interaction design
- Proficient in Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite tools, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to build interfaces with HTML and CSS
- Have an understanding of front-end development, specifically HTML and CSS
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing
- Ability to analyse research and user data and translate them into user profiles and product requirements
- Ability to understand and balance business goals and user requirements when designing solutions
- Copywriting skills for interface messaging
What’s it like working at PigeonLab Pte Ltd?
Flat hierarchy, open plan office, stocked pantry, flexible working hours. Smart, experienced and capable team. Everyone has equal opportunities and am valued. Fast paced, output driven, and emphasis on user experience.