Job description & requirements
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Work in collaboration with the engineering team, implementing ideas and concepts established by founding team and turning them into solid code
- Build prototypes for user testing and demonstration
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable code
- Conceptualising and creating new exciting products internally
- Analyse problems, determine root causes and recommend corrective action
- Working on a variety of platforms and products (Mobile/Web/Enterprise Level Products) externally
- Brainstorming and figuring out solutions to problems in a team
What to have as a Software Engineer
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Docker and containerized infrastructure.
- Has knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Relational database design and querying concepts.
- Familiarity with version control concepts, test driven development, agile software development and client/server application development
- Strong desire to learn, proactive, independent and meticulous
- Good English (and verbal communication skills)
- Github or Bitbucket account (please include in resume)
What’s it like working at Ulventech?
What you can expect from us
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchy.
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility.
- Casual work environment with a friendly, hardworking and helpful team.
- An on-going learning experience with our VP of Engineering.
- Be part of a highly entrepreneurial and international team and take part in creating the next leading internet venture.