Job description & requirements
1. Generate Sales via Subscription, Advertising, Business Process Outsourcing and Technology Implementation from Beauty Service Providers
2. Identify target customer segments. Conceive a sales strategy and take ownership of the sales funnel for different customer segments
3. Execute sales programmes and campaigns to generate quality leads and consequently convert to sales (subscriptions).
4. Follow up on leads and close sales (new start-up members), and respond promptly to potential customer enquiries and feedback
1. Build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
2. Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
3. Connecting with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
4. Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.