Job description & requirements
WAAVE is a fast growing ordering and payment app for F&B and events. It is a vertically integrated platform that wraps all vendors needs into one single system.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Develop processes to solve key operational problems and drive key initiatives
- Identify and drive process improvement programs to simplify and streamline otherwise complex processes.
- Actively engage in and lead business growth strategy development/implementation in partnership with clients
- Leading & managing sales & accounts management team for venues in Singapore and expansion to other countries
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- 5 Years of experience needed, preferably in operations/sales
- Demonstrates understanding of the Asian market.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Must be extremely data driven & a logical problem solver
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to anticipate, collect, and use relevant data
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
Must know and be proficient at:
- Google tools and services
- Amazon tools knowledge is a plus
- Microsoft software Excel in particular
Tech savvy, start-up friendly, able to work unsupervised, comfortable with uncertainty and fun to have drinks with.
EP available for qualified candidates
What’s it like working at WAAVE?
WAAVE is a young & vibrant company that is taking Singapore by storm introducing our cashless and hardware-free ordering and payment app. Teamwork is essential, hence we believe that sharing our views and opinions with each other is the way to bring each other and WAAVE to greater heights. The quote ' Work hard, Play Hard' resonates with us strongly and well, words cannot describe our awesome team culture so you will have to experience it yourself!