Job description & requirements
- Work with engineering team to identify test automation needs and capabilities.
- Develop, implement and maintain functional test cases and automation test scripts.
- Collaborate with developers and QA analysts to discuss defects and resolutions.
- Definition and evolution of test plans, cases, matrix and execution results analysis.
- Create/write test scripts for automated execution based on user stories and test cases.
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results.
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives.
- At least 5 years of experience in UI test automation development using Selenium. Experience with Selenium Automation, Serenity-BDD and Cucumber is a must!
- Experience in IOS and Android test automation development using Appium a plus!
- Solid knowledge in JAVA concepts(OOPS) and writing SQL queries.
- Good exposure to TestNG/JUnit, SoapUI and other testing tools.
- Experience with SCM tools (GIT) and IDE (Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA).
- Understanding of XML, JSON & API (REST) testing.
- Experience with Performance testing a big plus. Ex: jMeter
- Familiarity with operating systems like Linux, Mac.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in a fast paced startup environment.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- High degree of self-motivation and strong orientation toward teamwork.
Great to have:
- Knowledge on PHP and Codeception for PHP API Automation testing and code coverage.
- Familiar with Continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Exposure to Maven, JIRA, Confluence.
What’s it like working at Incube8?
At Incube8, we are innovative, energetic, driven, progressive and vibrant.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Free food, Recreational area
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Dental insurance, Gym membership
Unlike most start-ups, we are not tied to just 1 idea and 1 product. We are an incubator constantly looking for creative solutions to customer problems. We implement the ideas we believe in and see which one takes off. We don't put all our hopes on 1 product. We put our hopes on 1 great team.