Job description & requirements
MetroResidences is a Rakuten-funded start-up redefining the corporate serviced apartment business. We are Asia’s leading platform for quality and affordable corporate serviced apartments - Airbnb for Business Travellers. Instead of tourist, MetroResidences customers are large corporates where we provide a guaranteed apartment experience at a fraction of branded serviced apartment’s prices. We maintain a high quality of experience by providing asset owners a simple turnkey professional property management services. We are humbled to have Rakuten and 500Startups as our lead investors who have collectively funded USD$3.5 million.
We are looking for Back-End Engineers to execute the company's business through development and deployment of technology successfully. This includes working with our customers and internal users to develop a world-class disruptive serviced apartment platform. You will be working closely together with our Product Team to bring creative designs into life. Apart from building the website for our customers, you will be responsible for developing our custom build CMS and its integrations with 3rd party systems.
• Secure high-quality product development;
• Ensure speed, performance, and security of products;
• Ensure Quality of coding and proper documentation;
• Rapid iteration of product improvement
• Building highly scalable systems in API first architecture
• Only apply if you have delivered products built using Node.js
• Process of delivery focus - Agile practice SCRUM/Kanban/XP
• Manage mobile app development
• Manage Cloud infrastructure
• Microservices experience
• Technically capable of full stack
• High curiosity and good innovator
• Balanced business sense. Develop quality UX/UI products.
• Articulate ideas to tech and non-tech
• Able to set and manage priorities well
You should have at least 3 years of relevant experience in developing web platforms at scale.
Foreigners already based in Singapore are welcome to apply.
What’s it like working at MetroResidences?
Work in an organization that values innovation and fresh ideas. We work hard and play hard. Young team