For analyzing the lifestyles of mobile users based on big data from mobile operators, the candidate will work closely with CTO, Product team, as well as foreign mobile operators.
1. Software development on new product line＂Mobility Intelligence Platform＂
2. Big Data platform infrastructure and design
3. Handles billions of records (location points) every day in mobile operator and derive subscriber mobility pattern, behavior and lifestyle
4. Handles overall system platform performance
5. Hands on capability on critical module evaluation and implementation
6. Occasional customer meeting on platform architecture explanation
1. Hadoop or Spark experience
2. Can-do attitude and good team player
3. Java or Scala or Python experience, and is willing to learn Scala, which is best programming language for Apache Spark
4. English speaking ability
1. Data system development experience
2. Machine learning algorithm experience
3. Like to write unit tests
1. Improve the current data processing engine written in Scala
2. Integrate the engine with other applications (Web services)
3. Design new data mining process for new data insight
1. Coding on this platform: https://www.codingame.com/training/community/apple-tree
One might want to test the environment before the interview.
Interviewees can bring their own laptops or use the MAC provided by GT.
2. The tech lead of the team will introduce the current software structure
and then ask some technical questions.
3. Interview with the BU head.