At Geographica we want to make data count! We build efficient and intuitive location intelligence solutions that display, enrich and analyze data.
Our tech team is growing in one of the most awesome cities in Spain, with the best all-year-long weather, amazing food and people and we are looking for people just like you!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer that helps us scale our applications, improve the maintenance of environments, and take AWS and Google Cloud to the highest level.
- Experience with Google Cloud.
- High knowledge in Linux systems.
- Amazon CloudWatch ( advanced memory management, processes, monitoring).
- High knowledge in Docker
- Experience with continuous integration system based on Docker (currently we use GitHub + Jenkins + Kubernetes).
- Scripting in Bash at an advanced level.
- Use the basic tools such as: tcpdump, lsof, strace, top, etc.
- Programming knowledge in NodeJS or Python to build a REST API.
- Experience with PostgreSQL to push it to the limit. We have projects that handle tables of 100M of rows.
Nice to have
- Spanish knowledge
- The possibility of working remotely
- Professional challenges with major clients: MasterCard, DHL, DPD, Posterscope, Boston Consulting Group, Telefonica, Decathlon, El Corte Ingles, Real Madrid, La Liga, etc
- Stock Options
- Fruits and snacks
- Flexible schedule