Job description & requirements
Zilingo is looking for a creative, out-of-the-box Marketer who can take full ownership of Zilingo's marketing efforts for our Private Label Service. We are looking for someone who can take ownership in ideating and executing marketing strategy – this will largely comprise of offline marketing events, affiliate partnership marketing and growth hacking.
- Lead all marketing efforts towards user acquisition and engagement for Zilingo’s Private Labels - businesses which are aggressively focused on high sell throughs, high revenues and fast inventory turnaround
- Ideate, brainstorm and execute aggressive paid digital marketing campaigns through Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords to scale orders while maintaining high ROAS
- Establish and manage Zilingo's relationships with external partners to grow the user base – including major banks, telcos, startups and other organisations
- Plan and execute all marketing events offline events, trade shows, press conferences, BTL Marketing in order to build awareness, develop each of the Private Label brands and drive sales
- Establish and maintain relationships with influencers and media to spread word of mouth adoption and organic growth
- Develop and execute the content strategy of the Private Labels - cataloguing, photoshoots, video production, social media content, copywriting, etc for all channels - website, digital marketing, ATL and BTL
- Maintain monthly reports on the marketing portfolio, allocate budgets to various marketing activities and assess performance with Key Performance Indicators. You should have a strong data and performance-driven attitude to marketing.
- Coordinate with copywriters and graphic designers to ensure all marketing collateral is created in time for every campaign
- Coordinate closely with the business team to adapt marketing strategy to changing stock levels, prices, and procurement cycles.
MUST HAVE THESE NINJA SKILLS
- Creative thinker and problem solver – enjoys generating innovative ideas and solutions, devising new and exciting ways to engage audiences
- Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines
- Data-driven - comfortable with MS Excel and data analysis and able to take data-driven decisions
- Detail oriented – spots mistakes and takes pride in their work
- Since this is a global role, 100% fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Ready to work on new, previously untested initiatives and is not deterred by failure
- Will drive projects independently and take responsibility readily
- Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment
- Well versed with the latest trends, styles and updates in the fashion world
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS Degree
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Prior experience in fashion retail is strongly preferred
- Fluent with MS Office, can process complex data sets and deliver insights
What’s it like working at Zilingo?
At Zilingo, we are collaborative, driven, energetic, fast paced and vibrant.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code
Welfare: Vacation time
The Zilingo team is a diverse group of millennials. We look for people who think fast and come to the table with creative solutions using tech and data and are able to execute these ideas with speed.