Job description & requirements
Senior Accountant at Verlocal
Verlocal Singapore is a software-as-a-service startup looking for a skilled financial accountant to support the growth of our business.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced individual who is highly capable of managing a broad range of financial matters and able to hit the ground running. This position will suit a qualified accountant looking for a change, and keen to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This job also requires flexibility and willingness to take on job roles outside of the designated job-scope.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Take care of overall financial management of the company
- Ensure efficient and effective administration of operational processing such as employee claims, payroll, AR/AP and other transactions
- Generate reports, accounting statements and financial projections
- Generate and manage budgets
- Liaising with our external accountant who manages company's financial statements
- Assess reports for accuracy and completeness with full knowledge of accounting standards and regulations
- Develop trends and projections for the company's finances
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvements and provide advice to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Singaporean/Singapore PR
- Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Proven experience of minimum 3 years in similar capacity
- ACCA Qualified
- Strong analysis and modeling capabilities using spreadsheets or similar tools
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in startup environments or SMEs preferred but not required
How to Apply
Please provide your resume and cover letter in your application.
In your cover letter, please also provide the following information:
1) What is your expected salary?
2) When will you be able to start work?
What’s it like working at Verlocal Singapore?
At Verlocal Singapore, we are fast paced, nurturing, open, driven and adaptable.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours
Welfare: Paid sick days