Job description & requirements
We are looking for a highly dynamic and number driven Sales Executive to help us meet our customer and revenue growth targets.
As a Sales Executive, you will be helping Sodainmind sell its IT/Software services in the area of HR and Staff management.
Our target market includes mostly SME so you should be willing to cold call or even go door to door at the various office buildings in Singapore.
The right candidate must be someone outgoing, have an understanding of software sales process and willing to learn about our software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating new leads through networking, referrals, emails, and cold calling
- Following up with prospective customers and selling Carbonate, our HR software.
- Present the feature of Carbonate and able to do a demo of the application (Training will be provided)
- Weekly reports summarizing prospects, appointments, and schedule
- Meeting sales quotas and KPI which are set weekly and monthly.
Job Holder’s Specifications
- We have no minimum education requirements
- Must have some software sales experience
- Must be highly independent, self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal-oriented, and success driven
- Strong negotiation, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Must be able to speak fluently in English and at least 1 other language
What’s it like working at SodaInMind Pte Ltd?
We know that the essential part of growing up a personality is education. This is why we will provide ample opportunities for learning — from having an extensive library to dedicated self-development time and personal projects. A "Master — Apprentice" approach will be used in training our staff.
If you fit in, we will offer these goodies:
- A competitive salary
- 5 day working week
- Self improvement opportunities
- Fantastic working environment in a cool co-working space
- A team of well-motivated and fun people