Job description & requirements
About the role
You will embark on a journey where you can support more restaurants around the world with a scalable, robust system that they can trust. By joining our Tech team, you get to work on a product that has revolutionized the way food & beverages establishments grow their delivery and takeout businesses. You will also have the opportunities to solve payments, notifications, mapping, and complex algorithms problems while deliver a simple, seamless experience for both businesses and consumers.
What you will do:
- Work together with the Product and Design teams to conceptualize, build, test, and deploy new features
- Build efficient, reusable well-designed and high-quality front-end systems that communicate with upstream backend services via APIs
- Triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Improve code quality and increase unit and end-to-end test coverage
- Mentor junior engineers when necessary
What it takes:
- 2 years or more experience in modern Frontend technology (ES6, React, Angular, Ember, SCSS, CSS-in-JS)
- Experience with React and Redux is a plus
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, a committed individual and a good team player
- Highly self driven with the ability to learn fast and adapt to changes in a fast paced and growth-focused startup
- Possess good attitude towards continual learning and improving
If you are someone who appreciates efficient and reusable frontend systems, or turning mockups to realities, we want to speak to you!
What’s it like working at Oddle?
Looking to immerse yourself right at the heart of the start-up ecosystem? You are looking at the “next big thing”. Since our inception in 2014 as a B2B company, Oddle has been a leading force in offering the best-in-class enterprise software that transforms how restaurants participate in the online revolution and how people order food online.
With Oddle, you can be part of creating the most exciting user experiences for people all over the world. With more than 60 people across our offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Taipei and Vietnam, we strive to be world-changing and continue blazing the trail - creating the most exhilarating food ordering consumer experiences and improving business decisions through data.
An intuitive and seamless food ordering system for our users is what we constantly seek to provide. We take convenience and engagement to a whole new level. As one of the world’s most transformative start-ups, we ensure that food ordering will never be the same again.