Job description & requirements
- Join our team early on and help shape the tech stack that will power future factories
- Wear many hats and gain hands-on experience in many functions of the business
- Gain domain knowledge and become an expert in an industry that hasn’t been explored much by data scientists
- Flexible hours
We are looking for our first Software Developer to turn the dream of a self-aware factory into reality. You will be working hand-in-hand with our CTO (http://github.com/mindworker) and your mission is to build and grow the data platform that manufacturers of the future are going to use.
- 65% Software Development: Build full-stack solutions and integrate data from various sources to our platform. Build our platform to handle huge amounts of data and infrastructure to support our machine learning models
- 35% Data Analysis: Deal with terabytes of data on daily basis, while insights gained from the data can potentially save millions of dollars
The ideal candidate:
- A generalist who picked up front-end and back-end
- Excellent python development skills (Go is plus)
- Knowledge of data mining is a huge plus
- Familiar with Linux and the shell
- Good communicator in English (Mandarin is a plus)
- You can pick up new skills and knowledge quickly
- You work independently and prefer autonomous work over a rigid task list
- You understand the great impact of manufacturing on our society
- You are a no-bullshit person
What’s it like working at FireVisor Systems?
At FireVisor Systems, we are nurturing, adaptable, collaborative, vibrant and open.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Vacation time
"Be lel." - Is one of our company values. The startup journey is a rocky one with lots of ups and downs, so it is important for us to have fun no matter. Pranks, Memes and Puns are part of our everyday office life.