Job description & requirements
CRM Consultant for global Cloud Quotation Solution implementation projects (permanent position)
We are looking for a CRM Consultant with experience in CRM/ ERP applications and/ or general experience in Product Costing, Pricing or Modelling, whose task it will be to implement In Mind’s Cloud Sales Solution for CRM/ CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) projects across the globe.
· Project and consulting experience in CRM or ERP (ideally SAP CRM or SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer and SAP ERP)
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, Business Studies/Administration / Management, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
· Experience in process analysis, technology and solution design, implementation (customization) and go-live support for CRM or ERP solutions
· Background in Manufacturing industries and B2B sales is a plus
· Programming knowledge of JAVA, ABAP, SQL is a plus
· Outstanding problem solving and analysis capacity is a given
· Being a passionate consultant who wants to deliver the best solution for the customer
· Fluent in English is required with excellent presentation skills
· Speaking Mandarin is a plus (in order to liaise with the English & Mandarin speaking associates)
· Willingness to travel in APJ for implementing the solution at the customer
· Together with the customer and project team you are preparing and moderating the requirements workshop and document results in a blue print (in English language) for the further implementation.
· You will be responsible for a (sub-) workstream of the project.
· You need to liaise with the key stakeholders in the project (customer and project team) and train the key-users in the system.
· You will take over parts of the customizing of the CPQ solution for the implementation
· It is required for delivering an end-to-end solution to the customer that you test the integration to SAP ERP (SD) and SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
WHAT WE OFFER
· An exciting work environment to grow with the company
· Work with an energetic, professional, smart and ambitious team from around the world
· An environment of creativity and innovation
· Attractive remuneration package
· Full-time position
· Interesting customers interactions across the globe who are leading in their domain
· Attractive office location in the heart of China Town
What’s it like working at In Mind Cloud Pte Ltd?
At In Mind Cloud Pte Ltd, we are innovative, vibrant, collaborative, energetic and progressive.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours
Progression: Professional development