Job description & requirements
We are looking for a dynamic individual who has a passion for Android mobile development.
You will join a team of talented people working at the cutting edge technologies, particularly in the areas of Travel and Tours.
The candidate will be:
1. Working closely with our UI/UX and Backend team to design, develop, test, and debug end-to-end mobile application
2. Building new products with different platforms and multiple new features.
3. Developing high quality software code in accordance with industry standards and development guidelines
4. Updating, modifying and developing existing Android mobile applications.
5. Delivering across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to play store and support
6. Keep up to date on the latest trends, technologies and best practices in Android Mobile Development
1. Expertise in mobile application development tools and techniques
2. Strong knowledge in Java and Android Development using Android Studio Knowledge and understanding of Android framework, Material Design guidelines, Android design patterns and interface guidelines
3. Good experience in UI/UX design principles and have experiences in crafting design solutions for Android mobile applications
4. Experience interacting with RESTful Web Services and data formats like JSON/XML
5. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Gson, Realm, Fresco, Firebase and Crashlytics
6. Experience in writing automated, functional and unit tests for Android applications
7. Understanding of PDLC, Version Control (preferred Git) and self-documenting source code
8. Experience in dealing with Payment Gateway and Third Party API
9. Must have strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
10. Must be a team player who has passion and is proactive in learning new technologies, skills and methodologies, and enjoys the opportunity to excel
11. Able to demonstrate the ability to work well with others in a cross-functional team environment
12. Portfolio, GitHub (or other open-source account), list of published works is a plus
What’s it like working at Tocco Studios Pte Ltd?
Founded in 2008, Tocco Studios offers interactive touch panel solutions, mobile application development, media tracking and integrated digital marketing solutions. Headquartered in Singapore with partners in Sweden, United States, China, Vietnam, Taiwan and Middle East, Tocco Studios aspired to provide highly customized interactive touch panel solutions coupled with business intelligence to help clients achieve their business goals, enhance their corporate image and maximize the Return on Investment (ROI).
The esteemed team has a wealth of experience in helping various corporate enterprises implement on-site touch screen solutions to increase business performance. These implementations range from large-scale mission critical solutions to smaller corporate interactive applications. We have the requisite experience and motivation to ensure a smooth and rapid project delivery.