Job description & requirements
Full Stack Software Engineer
- Responsible for design, development and implementation of various business functionalities.
- Design, develop and maintain mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Present technical solutions, capabilities, and features in business terms. Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in precise and timely manner.
- Manage, create and maintain critical business reports and dashboards.
- Perform data wrangling and automate acquisition/ transformation of custom data sources.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of software design and development experience with n-tier web applications.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with excellent competencies in data structures, algorithms, optimized for building highly distributed and parallelized systems.
- Experience in design and development of large scale products with .NET Framework / DotNet Core, C#, ASP.net Web API / Rest Services.
- Experience in Data Analytic, Reporting and Automation tool or language like Python (or other programming languages).
- Strong in RDBMS / SQL.
- Experience in HTML, AngularJS / ReactJS and visualization technologies like D3.js.
- Experience with Agile development practices & tools like Jira, Git, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Knowledge of data-driven micro-services design patterns.
- Product development experience is a must.
- Working knowledge with AWS (Amazon Web Services) and CI/CD platform.
- Willing to explore both backend and frontend technologies and mobile development.
What’s it like working at globalORE Pte Ltd?
At globalORE Pte Ltd, we are fast paced, innovative, nurturing and open.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Welfare: Dental insurance, Health insurance