Job description & requirements
The New Business Units (NBU) division comprises of some of the most exciting and enterprising teams at Ninja Van. Building on Ninja Van’s existing capabilities, we experiment with new ideas to develop innovative products and services that enhance our core business and help us serve our clients, partners and end-customers better.
The Ninja Solutions team leverages our proprietary technology and operations expertise to consult and deliver value to our key partners. We are looking for someone to help execute our strategic project initiatives.
This is a key role, working directly with senior management, engineering, product management and business development. We want you to help develop our strategic partnerships and ensure our partners achieve stellar results.
Executing these new initiatives is extremely challenging. If you are a hardworking, highly motivated problem solver who just does not give up, then you might be up for the challenge, and we would like to hear from you.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing partners; be the first point of contact for any associated queries
- Gather and analyse project requirements and structure project plans
- Organise and coordinate projects internally and externally to ensure seamless execution
- Assist in business development efforts to identify and build strategic partnerships
- Proven track record in managing complex projects with a multitude of senior stakeholders
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Able to handle ambiguity and adapt to rapidly changing circumstances in a fast-paced environment
- 2-3 years in a consulting/technology implementation/start-up environment
- Working Knowledge of As-Is/ To-Be process mappings using tools such as MS Visio or ARIS
- Strong visualisation and reporting ability for executive reporting
- Familiarity with SDLC, operations and change management