$ 3,500 - 5,800 SGD per month
4 months ago
Job description & requirements
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand our business strategy and deliver product that reflects a uniquely AiChat perspective on how to achieve it
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team
- Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta’s and after full release.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
- Multiple years experience in a Product Manager role
- Have a strong design background, be able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- Be a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them. Be comfortable in making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive.
- You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts.
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self driven.
- You’re organised, not ad hoc.
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications.
What’s it like working at AiChat?
- Dynamic and fun working culture
- Open concept
- Starts work at 10am