Job description & requirements
EIG's mission is to give our customers/merchants the power to build sales online and develop a community of sales force for their business expansion/penetration. Whether we're creating new services or helping a small business expand its reach, EIG people are builders at heart. We are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to optimise performance around the region for our customers.
EIG is seeking an experienced VP of Sales or Sales Manager for a future VP role on the executive team, to develop and manage strategic relationships for our multi-sector B2B platform, starting with textile/fashion and industrial products.
* Report directly to the CEO
* Identify target accounts and conduct sales presentations, accounts review and provide consultancy service to clients on company's products and service offerings
* Drive sales and forecasting of the business
* Understand customer needs, propose solutions, channel services and devise strategies to overcome competitive obstacles
* Provide insights to the executive team
* Understand country channel landscape and environment
* Develop, adapt and execute Channel Growth Action Plans and grow revenue
* Build and execute go-to-market strategy for Singapore and APAC region
* Saturate the pipeline with all relevant Leads and Generation Programs (Direct / Indirect)
* Resolve client issues
* Account for all daily / monthly / quarterly / half yearly and yearly sales target and reports
* Develop and provide consultative selling, cross- and up-selling strategies
* Identify opportunities for strategic relationships
* Develop broker strategies and identify new growth opportunities with them
* Monitor competition and analyse competitor offer positioning
* Actively participate and drive any other company projects or tasks as and when required
* Establish and maintain effective business relationship with client-intermediaries and partners, paying attention on product curation, Sell-In, Sell-Through, renewal and retention
* Drive profitable growth across all lines of business, by cross-selling and positioning
* Lead sales force teams for sales referrals and introductory pitches and conduct intermediary training
* Be accountable for measurement of cost-efficiencies, when marketing funds is used for implementing sales programs
* Propose metrics for data capture of abovementioned tasks
Future role and growth prospects for VP of Sales:
We look forward to grow together. It will be our priority to identify, amongst pioneers, to form our executive team when your sales performance and caring personality comes together.
* Lead the sales team, manage and execute Marketing and Marcoms.
* A Master of offer knowledge with sharp understanding of value propositions, preferably in the domain of textile/fashion and industrial product, etc
* Deep understanding of the key markets, trends, segments, evolution and be able to articulate the competitive landscape
* Develop technical support to external partners in managing products review and analysis
* Leadership in culture and development
* At least 5 years of working experience in corporate sales is required
* Able to conduct sales presentations, sales reporting and corporate account management
* Self-motivated, results-oriented with a consistent good track record of achieving sales
* Has a strategic mindset to service and grow an existing territory of key customers
* Ability to be first on the ground and close initial business yourself
* Passionate about sales and business excellence
*Additional requirements for Industrial and Commercial sector:*
* B.S. in a technical discipline (Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, etc.)
* Preferably at least 10 years working experience in managing sales in Integrated Circuits, Semiconductor, OEM Electronics Manufacturing or Electronic Components and any other Hardware industries
* Knowledge in sales automation tools / systems for hunting, funneling, target tracking and pipeline management
What’s it like working at EIG88?
We are a young team led by very experienced leadership with very high staff retention records.
Be part of a team that is open, celebrates our differences and builds each other up!