Job description & requirements
We are only looking for applicants from Singapore.
Rate is looking for a Head of Growth to bring our products to even more audience.
We are looking for candidates who have strong knowledge and experience in paid media (SEO/SEM/Facebook Ads), digital marketing and email marketing. You are creative, funny, clever, opinionated, indepedent and think out of the box. You plan strategically but execute tactically.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Generate high-impact marketing campaigns to develop new channels and/or expand social media opportunities for growth
- Develop press strategies, and effective communications guidance related to our products for specific audiences;
- Researching the e-Commerce industry to help identify marketable trends;
- Devise and implement a vision and strategy for the marketing to increase company’s growth and active users base;
- Manage all marketing campaign and projects with the goal of growing reach, engaging our community and increasing brand awareness.;
- Contribute to company-wide strategic projects.
We expect you to:
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Be experienced in digital marketing, SEO and SEM.
- Attend an accredited university/polytechnic/institution
- Be reasonably comfortable with Excel/Google Sheets;
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Have a passion for fintech, payments and e-commerce;
- Love to think on your feet and have an inquisitive nature;
What We Offer:
Rate is a venture-backed blockchain company in the fintech space. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to and contribute in the fintech, payment and ecommerce space. Gain invaluable experience working alongside our design and marketing team.
What’s it like working at Rate?
At Rate, we are collaborative, energetic, innovative, vibrant and driven.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Flexible hours, Recreational area, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Dental insurance, Employee discounts, Health insurance, Paid sick days, Vacation time, Wellness programs
We get shit done. Beautifully.