Job description & requirements
- BSc degree in Computer Science from reputable universities
- Over 5 years experience in web development and data analytics
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and customers - Experience in Nginx web server software development.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- At least 2 years of hands on design experience with Web Services (AWS)
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (AWS) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerceand Database (AWS) applications
- Knowledge of embedded engineering would be desirable
- Web development, database building and management and data analytics in Python, MongoDB and others
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Work under pressure to deliver to tight schedules
- Detail oriented
- Team Player
What’s it like working at Carmen Automotive Pte Ltd?
We have early presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia and is building up the team to rapidly and deeply penetrate those markets. Our core team is headquartered in Singapore. Our goal is to have in-depth coverage across Southeast Asia and Australia by 2020. We are assembling incredible talent to achieve this dream together.
The core team have an average age 30 and are not new to entrepreneurship. There is a strong focus on working hard, delivering results and making things happen.
Carmen is funded by National Research Foundation(NRF), Tri5 Ventures and has been featured by Straits Times, ZaoBao and other online tech media.