Job description & requirements
About Ninja Van
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 6,000 merchants and deliver more than 2 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We are on the lookout for world-class talent to fill our world-class engineering team. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design great user experiences for our web and mobile apps.
- Work closely with product managers to translate product requirements into UX and UI requirements, and with developers to make sure your designs are implemented to-spec.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes, conduct user testing to test and refine your ideas.
- Help with other design tasks including corporate website, creative campaigns, user education resources etc.
- At least 3 years experience designing effective and beautiful user experiences for web, iPhone/iPad and Android apps. Website design is not considered relevant experience.
- Designed and shipped multiple products. Must have an online portfolio.
- Extensive experience in wireframing, prototyping, user testing, interaction and visual design.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Well versed in grid systems, typography and style guides.
- HTML/CSS dev skills would be a big plus.
- Sketch, Illustrator
- Balsamiq, Invision, Zeppelin