Job description & requirements
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 6,000 merchants and deliver more than 1.5 million parcels a month across six countries. In April 2016, barely 2 years old, we raised USD30 million to fund our rapid expansion.
At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As a Business Development Associate, you will work closely with the Business Development Manager to develop, drive and grow Ninja Van's presence in Singapore by growing our business through coordinated sales efforts across many departments as well as maintaining close partnerships with our current clients to support them in achieving their business goals.
- Generate B2B leads, qualify potential B2B prospects, both inbound and outbound
- Confident to sell Ninja Van’s services through phone calls, emails and in person visits
- Maximise sales through fostering of consultative relationships by understanding the needs of the clients and matching it to our services provided
- Liaise with product, operations and other departments for pricing and service options
- Quote and negotiate in tenders, and draft contracts to seal the deal
- Generate sales pipelines and reports based on CRMs.
- 1-3 years relevant B2B sales experience, preferably in the logistic or retail industry
- Be self-motivated, self-driven and focused on quality and profitability businesses
- Methodical approach to administration and CRM systems
- Abilities to prioritise workload
- Excellent negotiation skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work with large numbers and churn out valuable sales insight to help in team performances