$ 40,000 - 60,000 HKD per month
about 1 month ago
BTInnoLab might be able to provide a visa.
Breakthrough Innovation Lab, the power behind some of the today's most exciting & forward thinking startups, is seeking an experienced leader to be a key part of a executive team that utilises technology to manage daily operations of a company more efficiently and effectively.
As the Chief Operating Officer (COO), you will drive results by unleashing creativity and accountability in a performance oriented culture among a group of diverse and talented individuals to allow CEO to focus on thought leadership and evangelising the vision.
Reporting to the CEO, the COO will lead all internal operations and will have the following responsibilities:
Establish efficient and effective systems and policies to drive performance and growth
Take direct responsibility to maintain control of diverse business operations
Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (marketing and business development, admin, finance and outsourcing etc.)
Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
Manage and direct company operations and resources to meet budget and other financial goals
Develop, establish, and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives
Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals
Manage the daily performance of the operations team. Use good meeting and project planning practices to drive focus and results
Manage individual performance by establishing daily or weekly operating objectives for each employee with weekly reviews
Develop and implement a strategic plan for a rapid scaling of operational capacity through automation, process improvements or other productivity measures while maintaining high quality standards, rapid response times, high reliability and cost effective operations
Oversee the human resource function, including: recruitment, hiring, onboarding, retention, offboarding, compensation and benefits administration etc.
- Has strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company’s success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to comply with company's plans and vision
- Solid experience with progressive general management responsibilities in IT industry or a high-paced, rapid growth environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Attentive and forward thinking
- Curious to learn and explore new things
- Knowledge in various softwares and tools to optimise office efficiency
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Expertise in defining and scaling operational processes
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
Once in a lifetime experience
Dedicated, passionate core team