1. Plan and execute PR activities (such as media gathering, press conferences, interviews, sponsorships, etc.) to communicate brand positioning to International press.
2. Develop media materials, press kits (press release, fact sheets, pitch letters, by-lined article)
3. Build and maintain strong relationship with International media to influence coverage and publicity.
4. Identify International media trends, news cycles and spin opportunities.
5. Coordinate with other functional needs and execute events, from small scale gatherings, to large scale shows / exhibitions.
1. Extremely fluent in written and spoken English.
2. Passionate about the latest breakthroughs in technology, with the ability to quickly gain a good understanding of AI.
3. A self-starter, with proven ability to start from scratch and wade through challenging/difficult problems.
4. Experience in helping local B2B companies expand their global reach.