Animoca Brands Limited can provide a visa.
We are an international Technology company with HQ in Hong Kong and regional offices/studios around the world. The CEO office is looking for a strong English speaking, dynamic and detail oriented individual as his Executive/Personal Assistant.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing professional and full spectrum of secretarial and administrative supports to the CEO for business routines
- Handle and manage various confidential correspondences, both incoming and outgoing emails and telephone calls for the CEO
- Organize and maintain the filing system and storage of confidential documents
- Communicate with external and internal parties, such as department head and business partners.
- Ensuring senior executive is well-prepared for meetings with all presentation material prepared and ready
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Managing daily workflows and ad-hoc assignments timely and independently
- Organizing and arranging complex travel schedule, visas, and accommodation
- Support Directors on arranging and coordinating off site training
- Assisting Director on all levels whether personal or company related matters
- Additional Ad-hoc tasks
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience in Executive Assistant
- Fluent to native inENGLISH is a must (Chinese language is a bonus)
- Presentable and organised, oversea returnee is a plus
- Able to work independently and in a fast paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Will require candidate to be online and checking email/messaging after work hours
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- 5-day work week
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Free company shuttle bus to and from selected MTR station daily
- Casual work attire
- Free coffee, tea and fruit daily
- Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Diverse range of game and app genres: learn and try different projects from time to time
- Regular (and fun) company activities
To apply for this position please send your resume with position applied and salary expectation to us.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
You will be working with CEO