We're looking for a Sales Lead - APAC. You will represent AlikeAudience to continue pursue market (both direct advertisers and media agencies) adoption of data-driven marketing and programmatic solutions. Day-to-day works include driving new sales of AlikeAudience's audience intelligence solution in APAC, including Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and S. Korea.
//What we are solving:
Marketers have always been pursuing 1-to-1 marketing strategy to reach out to individual consumer at the right time on a right device with the right message. With AlikeAudience’s Mobile Audience Intelligence Platform #AIP, we have been profiling over 1.5 billions of unique mobile devices across US, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and other 7 APAC countries. We activate valuable and trusted data from app developers and branded data partners, such as payment processors and credit card companies. We then provide consumer intelligence including their interests, demographics, and purchase intent, for marketers to better reaching out to consumers and to effectively measure media campaigns. Marketers are able to access AlikeAudience through Google DoubleClick, TheTradeDesk, AppNexus, and Facebook. Our vision is to connect marketers to valuable mobile audiences with diversity, transparency, and effectiveness.
Joining AlikeAudience provides candidates an opportunity to work with a team of startup entrepreneurs, digital visionaries, data scientists and engineers form UC Berkeley, Princeton University, Columbia University, HKUST, and HK Polytechnic University. We are a fast growing company with seed investment by angels and pioneers in AdTech, and Plug and Play Ventures, a leading accelerator in Silicon Valley. We operate in a lean startup fashion providing flexible working hours, home office policy, and year-round free access to gym, pool, and yoga classes.
Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund has selected AlikeAudience the Top 3 Big Data | AI Startup in Jumpstarter Competition.
We are the official data partners of Google DoubleClick, The Trade Desk, and AppNexus.
• Communicate the value of AlikeAudience audience solutions by demonstrations of how our target segments empower programmatic media buy
• Drive relationships with decision-makers across media agencies, trade desks, and brand marketers
• Develop and close new media agency leads in APAC to use our audience solutions
• Respond to RPF’s from programmatic media buyers, and prepare customised proposals that help maximise campaign performance
• Actively provide data usage analysis and build audience data use cases to help increase market adoption
• Execute on a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals
• Identify competitive edges in fast-changing programmatic landscape
• Proactively share customer insights with our product team to help shape AlikeAudience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of Sales or Account Management experience in digital marketing
• Strong relationship with direct end-clients (marketers) and media agencies
• Proven track record of exceeding KPIs
• Solid story-telling and presentation skills
• Basic knowledge with media buying portal (Google DBM, The Trade Desk), and programmatic solutions (PMP, Open Exchange)
• Experience with targeting audience datasets and media planning related data products
• Demonstrated self-motivation to tackle new clients or overseas business opportunities
• Work in a fast-paced, energetic, and flexible startup environment, with a talented, diverse, and forward-thinking team