Maltem Hong Kong Private Limited can provide a visa.
Maltem Group is an international consulting company with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Brussels, Paris, Lille and Luxembourg.
To help clients to manage the ever - evolving needs of the business, we provide highly IT/functional skilled and talented teams, as well as individual consultants for clients complex projects.
Maltem Asia has over 80 consultants specialized on the following practices:
- Business Organization;
- Digital Transformation;
- Data Management;
Joining us is not only getting a new job but also becoming a Maltemer to live a human adventure, fascinating and fun. Above all, we are looking for personalities, curious, passionate and ambitious people!
Maltem Hong Kong is currently seeking a Scrum Master to join our consulting teams.
When joining us, you'll have the privilege of helping the operational teams to define some ambitious improvements and helping them in building the best solution to their problematics.
Interested in working in Consulting team? You are proactive, energetic and an excellent communicator? Apply with us!
- Guiding the team on self organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization .
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised
Facilitate project kick off/review (with Directors and Managers), release planning, sprint planning, daily stand up meetings, sprint reviews/demos, retrospectives for agile teams. Present in a variety of informal settings: one on one, small groups, with peers and functional managers.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution .
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- 5 year of proven experience working agile mode.
- Scrum certification is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT, Finance or related disciplines.
- Fluency in English is a must, French/Mandarin/Cantonese nice to have.