AfterShip Limited can provide a visa.
We already have awesome backend engineers onboard and are looking for more engineers to join us as our teams are rapidly expanding and we have ambitious plans for further growth!
We're looking for backend engineers who love coding and are interested in working with the latest software development technology.
We believe every engineer should be responsible for the software they build, everyone can adopt best practices and expertise to help make that happen.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Hackathons, happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home policy
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
Our tech stacks:
- Framework: Node.js (backend), React.js (frontend)
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Database: MongoDB, Google Spanner, Redis, DynamoDB, Amazon Aurora
- Monitoring: New Relic, Pingdom
- Automation: Ansible, Packer
- Queue: Beanstalk
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Travis CI
- Frontend Tools: Webpack, Babel
- Tools: Atlassian Suite
- Other SaaS: Algolia, Mixpanel, SendGrid, Twilio, Contentful, Google Analytics
- Deployment: Kubernetes, Docker
- DNS: CloudFlare
- Integrating global shipping companies and shopping cart systems (e.g. Amazon)
- Working with product manager, product designer and front-end engineers to define and build features from concept to execution
- Writing and shipping elegant, readable and well-documented codes
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- Some experience with Node.js (our main coding language), engineers who have an interest to pick up node.js with prior experience with Python / Java / PHP / Ruby are also welcome
- Some experience with APIs / building software / mobile applications