ABOUT JUWAI LTD
Juwai Limited is a fast paced, innovative online advertising business, operating Juwai.com, the number one Chinese international property portal.
Juwai.com is at the forefront of online advertising with unique and first-to-market products. We think differently, work hard for our customers, and never settle for second best. TechinAsia rated Juwai.com as one of the top 10 companies to watch and we're regularly featured in global publications such as The New York Times, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Financial Review, The Australian and South Morning China Post.
Our company is experiencing rapid growth, and we're constantly searching for talented people to join the team. Our culture is our strength, and at Juwai, no task is too big or too small. Entrepreneurial, insightful, creative, professional, team-oriented, responsible and fun are just some of the words that describe our Juwai team members.
We value ability, drive and passion over a fully decked CV. We find great people and help them create a role which grows with them, along with the business. Our team members work out of offices in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Sounds good? Get more information here: http://list.juwai.com
International Marketing Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003006174974
The International Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting Go-To-Market (GTM), Marketing Communications and Market Research and Insights for the digital & offline business (across regions). The role is to support IM team in working alongside the experience and growth teams to articulate new product benefits in support of the value story, and leverage marketing and project management capabilities to drive customer satisfaction, customer growth and revenue per customer.
The International Marketing Executive works with the IM to:
Marketing & Product GTM
- Build our brand in the market place and support sales plans by:
o Support GTM function to drive product packaging and pricing, training, and marketing promotion plans to facilitate sales and company revenue KPI’s
o Write articles and craft copy and messaging that speaks to the customer audience and is aimed at strategic campaign goals
o Research market landscape and competitor products and pricing
o Collaborate with teams to execute marketing communications plans geared to strategic objectives
o Support and implementation tactical campaigns in response to market or competitive pressures and/or new product development
o Support ongoing measurement, tracking and evaluation of initiatives with post-implementation reviews to establish effectiveness completed
Segmentation & Channel Management
- Drive ongoing review of product/initiative effectiveness with a view towards continuous improvement and customer/product alignment to channels.
- Work with Growth Team to monitor and review product segments and initiatives to identify and capture revenue and customer management opportunities.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to effectively deliver product and/or site related changes.
Customer Marketing and Communication
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer profiles and behaviour, and use these insights to develop and execute customer marketing and communication strategies to:
o Assist in managing campaigns that drive product awareness, leads for sales staff, revenue growth, customer satisfaction and operational excellence
o Assist in developing and refining sales tools (on and off-line collateral) to support the sales team including but not limited to sales presentations, brochures, cheat sheets, FAQs, statistics.
- As needed, assist team in driving customer retention via regular communications and value adds to subscription services (newsletters, eDM, renewal and welcome programs).
- Work to design and deliver tailored product, website and sales skills training as required, through formal sales training and sales kick-offs
- Develop case studies and market analysis to support general or niche positioning of product value propositions into the market place.
Market Research & Insights
- Understand the customer and sales objectives, and help deliver insights that may inform decisions of sales and leadership team at strategic and tactical levels
- Support with primary/secondary research that delivers against customer/sales objectives
- Support with competitive intelligence as needed to inform Growth Team initiatives and selling
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to deliver marketing operations plans Communicate effectively and regularly with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of priorities and business requirements
Yr(s) of Exp
Trading and Distribution
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Marketing Communication
Keywords: digital marketingdigital product managementB2B