Job description & requirements
Our Customer Solutions Team get under the hood of a Client’s technology stack. Using our expertise in digital technologies and best in class integrations, we deliver creative solutions, quality execution and strategic value to our Clients.
As a Digital Analytics Integrator you will build a relationship with your Client that goes beyond technology; understanding today’s pain points and tomorrow’s aspirations to derive technical solutions that maximise functionality and activate opportunity.
In this role you will leverage your engineering, software architecture and technology integrations expertise. You will oversee the scoping, design and implementation of marketing and analytics technology solutions across the Client’s desktop sites, mobile sites, and mobile apps. With an eye for detail, you will ensure effective work planning whilst preempting and mitigating issues to deliver on time.
As the Client’s main point of contact throughout the implementation phase, you will communicate with clarity across all channels to keep the Client up to date, not only on progress but on the impact and value being generated every step of the way.
You keep connected with the ever evolving digital technology landscape to help identify new solutions and skills that could create greater opportunities. Your consultative approach will help to develop strong relationships that will allow you to innovate and deliver business impacting solutions. This, paired with an inquisitive style and proven ability to get to the root of a problem, will ensure you deliver cohesive and scaleable ideas for our Clients.
At Sparkline social capital is king! Your success will be based on your ability to collaborate, cooperate and ideate with Sparks across the business. Demonstrating your natural bias for action, you will chase every opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial muscles and contribute to delivering impactful solutions for our Clients. You will enjoy working with a degree of ambiguity and see the challenge in not having all the pieces of the puzzle in front of you. You will be a passionate learner with the ability to pick up new tools and languages with ease.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 years working in Client facing roles, using a consultative approach for technical solutioning
- 2 years working with analytics and tag management solutions; specifically the Adobe and Google Analytics Suites.
- Experience in software engineering practises, delivering scalability when writing code
- Experience implementing marketing technology and/or cloud solutions
- Exposure to big data platforms and technologies such as Google BigQuery and R
What’s it like working at Sparkline?
At Sparkline, we’re not interested in being ‘the smartest guy in the room’! We want to be a trusted partner, strategic asset and integral part of our Client’s business. We are a small team and at our strongest when we leverage each other’s strengths. We roll up our sleeves and move at lightning pace to get the job done.
- Passion for digital and data, and the value it brings to both consumers and businesses
- Dedication to become a value based partner, delivering above and beyond Client expectations
- Humility to work integrity, good intent and transparency
- Curiosity to explore the possibilities and the opportunities from the information you are given
- Creativity to see beyond the answer and use insights to effectively reach potential customers
- Fail Fast, Learn Faster it’s about progress not perfection
- Entrepreneurial in attitude and action, effortlessly innovating and adapting
- Embrace Change - ‘It’s not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive, but those that can best manage change’....that’s Charles Darwin by the way!